A tiny open-source Internet Relay Chat (IRC) client designed with usability and cross-platform compatibility in mind.
- No dependencies other than a C99 compiler.
- Simple Authentication and Security Layer (SASL) procotol support.
- Client-to-client (CTCP) protocol support.
- Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol support (via external utilities).
- Simple chat history logging.
- Asynchronous message handling.
- Multi-channel joining at server connection.
- Full support for all RFC 2812 commands.
- Easy customized color scheme definition.
Hop over to our Support Documentation for installation, usage, protocol support (i.e Tor, TLS/SSL, etc.) and general tips-and-tricks.
Please check GitHub for existing issues.
Create a Pull Request.
Feel free to reach out to me at info[at]mcpcpc[dot]com.